Shoot the Moon Shoot the Moon

pretty neat

Although a strange use of my song :D

Nicholas-Deary responds:

lol, were you expecting a animation about a quaint little waterfall or something?

Massive Destruction Massive Destruction

very cool

I loved the atmosphere of it. Very Adam Philips-esque. Adam has shown interest in my music, too, so... it looks like you two think alike :D

Daani responds:

omg thanks:) Adam has always inspired me.

Cheers
Daani

A Duck Life A Duck Life

.....

gee, thanks for using my song :\ Cause when people hear this, I want them to think of screaming corpses..

Yuniti Balls Yuniti Balls

Cool

I like this. It reminds me of those little sand gardens that people keep on their office desks and rake through occasionally. Nice little zen tool. Does need some work though, but I'd love to see a sequel with a nice background and maybe different objects to keep up.

:D

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Music presets? ewww

The guys you hired made the music out of in-software presets. I would've made another mix of Ants in Blue Gel if you had asked! (presets just bother me...)

But aside from that, 100 times better than the original. Commendable, sir!

Skytunes Skytunes

Fun!

I liked this! My song was pretty friggin hard, lol. My only problem with this thing, apart from some intricate timing details, is the last song. It doesn't really fit with the others. Certainly there must have been a good, fast ambient tune in the portal somewhere. Other than that, great job.

Beneath the Tightrope Beneath the Tightrope

Great

Another great tune, Kev-o. You seem to be getting better with each song (hell, your singing has even improved!). If this keeps up, you might make the world implode with your awesomeness, though, dude..... with great power comes great responsibility. Think of the children.

Keep up the good work :D

White Rain in C Major White Rain in C Major

Beautiful

Nicely done. Sounds like a lost synth line from the late-80s, early-90s Aphex Twin archive. The only problem I could see is the space between notes in the first half of the song. It left me wanting the next note, which stopped it short from being a 100% relaxing experience. The second half flowed perfectly, though. I listened with my eyes closed and went into a bit of a trance. Good work :)

DjUntold responds:

Thank you very much!
Yeah I know what you mean about the beginning.
But wanting the next note is sometimes a good thing, though I think you're right, because it brings to much attention to the song, whereas it is supposed to be subconscious :P
-Aaron

Super Glue Memories Super Glue Memories

Nice

An ode to energy is a good way to put it. I'd like to see this fleshed out into a full song though. This isn't really a song. It sounds like the intro to something that isn't quite ambient, just because of the energetic nature of the sounds in the tune. Loved it, though, whatever it is :) I could see carrying on the melodic parts into a 4 minute track with slow-medium speed beats. In fact, that would be quite awesome, now that I think about it..

DjUntold responds:

Wow, that would be really cool.
I should try throwing some beats into this one...
Yeah it's just really hard to lengthen that melody I had going haha.
I'm sure I'll think of something, thanks for the review, and I think I definitely will be adding some beats to it.