Beneath the Tightrope Beneath the Tightrope

Great

Another great tune, Kev-o. You seem to be getting better with each song (hell, your singing has even improved!). If this keeps up, you might make the world implode with your awesomeness, though, dude..... with great power comes great responsibility. Think of the children.

Keep up the good work :D

White Rain in C Major White Rain in C Major

Beautiful

Nicely done. Sounds like a lost synth line from the late-80s, early-90s Aphex Twin archive. The only problem I could see is the space between notes in the first half of the song. It left me wanting the next note, which stopped it short from being a 100% relaxing experience. The second half flowed perfectly, though. I listened with my eyes closed and went into a bit of a trance. Good work :)

DjUntold responds:

Thank you very much!
Yeah I know what you mean about the beginning.
But wanting the next note is sometimes a good thing, though I think you're right, because it brings to much attention to the song, whereas it is supposed to be subconscious :P
-Aaron

Super Glue Memories Super Glue Memories

Nice

An ode to energy is a good way to put it. I'd like to see this fleshed out into a full song though. This isn't really a song. It sounds like the intro to something that isn't quite ambient, just because of the energetic nature of the sounds in the tune. Loved it, though, whatever it is :) I could see carrying on the melodic parts into a 4 minute track with slow-medium speed beats. In fact, that would be quite awesome, now that I think about it..

DjUntold responds:

Wow, that would be really cool.
I should try throwing some beats into this one...
Yeah it's just really hard to lengthen that melody I had going haha.
I'm sure I'll think of something, thanks for the review, and I think I definitely will be adding some beats to it.

Kaiz-Strange Petals (Remix) Kaiz-Strange Petals (Remix)

awesome

Nice little shake-up of the song (although I can't believe you included the sound that was spazzing out on the flp!) The new percussion added another dimension to the song. Very cool.

yay thanks Gillenium :)

Glad you like it :P

Kaiz-PSY-DM Kaiz-PSY-DM

Cooooool

I might use this in a DJ mix. Although, like Gahg said, there aren't really any peaks or valleys here. I'd probably use it for a segue or an intro.

Kaizerwolf responds:

yeah. Was supposed to be ambient trance/techno. Tried to make it like an intro song, though it is a bit too long for one I suppose.

Midnight Hotel (fixed) Midnight Hotel (fixed)

I don't think I could sleep at that hotel..

Lots of stuff going on! I liked it. It's like a condensed form of Hotel AC, but much less sleepy. I was kind of surprised by the length of the song after listening to it, because it felt much longer. You've managed to fit a long journey into 3 minutes! I'm impressed. Continue with this style, because I can't wait to see where it goes next.

Kaizerwolf responds:

Great! So glad you liked it :)

Muertoxication Muertoxication

extend the jam!

I love your funky, freaky jams. This is definitely your best one yet. I love the fx more than I love my unborn children (that will hopefully never be born!)

Chill'n out on Mars. Ahh.

Dewy Embers (Mo-Tech remix) Dewy Embers (Mo-Tech remix)

*big stamp of approval*

Niiiiiiiiiice. I honestly don't think this could've been done any better. I've been putting together a few DJ sets and this will definitely have a place of honor :)

Mo-Tech responds:

Glad you like it :)

I'd be interested in hearing one of your sets. Keep me posted.

Summer Fall Summer Fall

Well damn

That wasn't nearly long enough. Interesting aside though - this melody sounds a LOT like what a local band here sounds like. They are (well, were, they broke up) called Fallen From. They're buddies of mine (I've worked with both guys for my songs). But yeah, I love Fallen From and I like this. You need better recording equipment so you can sound awesome. I'd collab with ya fo sho :D

nirvelyar responds:

Thanks man, and yeah I should get better recording equipment.

==(Glowing Galaxy)== ==(Glowing Galaxy)==

Enjoyed!

Man, I've heard nothing but crap on NG today so this was a REAL shock! Awesome song! Has a kind of retro beauty that you don't see much anymore. Engaging from start to finish.

Buoy responds:

WHAT
I think it's one of my weaker tunes really- great to hear you liked it though! :D

Thanks for the review.