Shoot the Moon Shoot the Moon

pretty neat

Although a strange use of my song :D

Nicholas-Deary responds:

lol, were you expecting a animation about a quaint little waterfall or something?

Massive Destruction Massive Destruction

very cool

I loved the atmosphere of it. Very Adam Philips-esque. Adam has shown interest in my music, too, so... it looks like you two think alike :D

Daani responds:

omg thanks:) Adam has always inspired me.

Cheers
Daani

A Duck Life A Duck Life

.....

gee, thanks for using my song :\ Cause when people hear this, I want them to think of screaming corpses..

3:33am 3:33am

OMG!!

Scared the crap outta me, dude! :D

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

Well...

I have to tell you that I have never seen a more genuine flash movie on newgrounds. Even though it was about death, it was incredibly alive. Thank you for giving us this flash. I'm very sorry for your loss.

the YuYu the YuYu

great animation, but...

I gotta tell ya, I miss the atmospheric sounds and music of your previous works. I just don't think the music fit your animation (even though it was good!). Your sound effects have always been my favorite in the flash world, and they were barely in this movie at all. But yeah, amazing animation as always. Keep up the brilliant work, but don't stray from your style!

"Pico - The After Years" "Pico - The After Years"

I loved the music! ;)

Great stuff. Hey, I was just wondering, where'd you get the platypus idea? Cause I used to review bad submissions by just giving the definition of a platypus! What a coinkidink!

eggboy 'cleanse' eggboy 'cleanse'

I'm beginning to get a fondness for this eggboy!

Your artwork, stories, and style have been steadily getting better. By the way, I love Eggboy's room. It's creepy, but calming at the same time. To comment on what other reviewers have said, I don't think it reminds me too much of Firth's work, although there are some similarities. Drop a couple of the similarities and I'm sure you won't get compared again. If you ever want me to compose music to contour to an eggboy episode or whatever, I'd be happy to do it!

Quand l'amour fut pris Quand l'amour fut pris

it was ok

Not nearly long enough to pull any sort of sad emotion out of me, and I couldn't get past how freakishly similar the drawings and animation were to David Firth's. I was expected a talking cockroach to jump out at any minute. Work a bit more on your next project.

Self-Portrait Self-Portrait

hmmm

Well, just don't end up like that one kid who made all the flash about killing others and himself... then did it for real.